Friday, July 13, 2012
Dream Log #3 Posted at 9:46:00 AM 0 comments (+)
Alright, now this dream had to be the definition of strange.

To simplify it, my mom worked at Safeway. It was after hours and she hanging out with this overweight white dude. They were just goofing around and all that until the guy took a slice of some pizza, took a bite of it, then threw it into the vegetables (which I gotta admit is pretty disgusting). Then some lady outside seen what he did and told the customers outside, scaring them off and probably spreading the word. But before like the Safeway organization found out what the fat dude did, Aunt Char Char and Nanny and Domo and Monique was randomly there, got some candy and then left.

The dream made absolutely no sense at all, but I just wanted to write it down before I lost it.

Labels: ,

About
I'm Jimmy & I'm a 13 year-old from California. In my free time, I like to write raps. I barely ever text back. I'm half asleep when I'm awake. And I always want to try new things. Yeeeuup.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera



    Credits
    Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.