Sunday, September 16, 2012
please come back. Posted at 9:06:00 PM 0 comments (+)
Thunder's missing. I just woke up an hour ago, and my family panicked. They couldn't find them. So they were practically yelling his name across the street, talking to neighbors and driving around the neighborhood. I started crying because - that's my dog. I wished for him. I always cared for him. He made me smile and all of that. But I never thought that when I would fall asleep, he'd be gone. Everyone's criticizing me now for crying. My dad especially being a fucking asshole. "You never cared for him anyway." What the fuck did you ever do for him? I'm the one who had to feed him every day and get my clothes dirty from his paws. Plus, you're practically the reason that he is fucking gone for not fixing the fucking fence. That could've been done in ten minutes. Ten little fucking minutes of your life you could've fixed that damn fence and he'd still be here. I wish that there were something I could've done, and that's why I'm crying. I don't think I could deal with the fact that Thunder's gone. I always imagined growing up and him still being there. If I could, I'd round up airplanes, police cars and a big ass search unit. But all I could do is cry and pray he'll come back soon.

HE GOT FOUND. HE CAME TO THE FRONT DOOR YOU ASSHOLE.
All rights reserved Jimmy :)
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
I'm Jimmy & I'm a 13 year-old from California. In my free time, I like to write raps. I barely ever text back. I'm half asleep when I'm awake. And I always want to try new things. Yeeeuup.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera



    Credits
    Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.