Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Insecure Posted at 10:42:00 AM 0 comments (+)
Recently, I've been concerned about my weight. And I've never really discussed it other than as a joke, but it really irks me. It irks me to see how chubby my belly is and everything and it's just so hard to cope with it every day. One day I've decided to go on some "diet" I've invented, where I just drink cups of water all day. I still eat, but like in small, once or twice, low fat, some-what healthy foods. I'm just really insecure and no one reads this blog anyway, so I thought I mind as well just leave it here. I really want to lose weight before school. I just want help. I want to be skinny.

Labels: ,

About
I'm Jimmy & I'm a 13 year-old from California. In my free time, I like to write raps. I barely ever text back. I'm half asleep when I'm awake. And I always want to try new things. Yeeeuup.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera



    Credits
    Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.